Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 21, 2010


Well today was veryinteresting...This morning I was at the hospital helping at the clinic and this afternoon I went to the church to help fix the cracks...

Well, let me tell you that the church is one HUGE crack.. The construction guys have done the most AMAZING job ever!!! I shoveled 4 wheel barrels of cement all by myself, 4 in a row and then I almost passed out... Once again, I can't say it enough the men are doing an amazing job there with what they have, which is not much...

The pic is of the medical team, from left to right, Amy, Dr. Maquette, Sarah, Debby, Amy and Teri..

MISS EVERYONE at home but really enjoying my time here..

We are taking a day of rest tomorrow to go to the beach and cool off...

1 comment:

RC said...

I hope you all have a fun relaxing day at the beach! Bring your sunscreen!!!! Debby you are a strong woman to be able to do all that lifting in that heat. I pray for you Debby that GOD continues to give you strength and that he keeps you healthy and safe.

Lord I ask that you continue to watch over these beautiful ladies, that you give them all your strength to continue to do your work. The Haitians are so blessed to have them there. But most of all Lord they are the ones that are blessed for you Lord allowing them to continue on your mission, Lord, Jesus pray for Debby that she wakes up in the morning with no pain from all hard labor she has done. That you continue to guide them and shield them from all evil, Lord Jesus I say all this in your loving name, Amen.


RC