Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Well Done Friends!


Hey maybe you guys can post a picture of Vince so Cris will believe he exists! LOL!

Matthew 25:35-36 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.

Matthew 25:40 The King will reply," I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me."

*what we do for others demonstrates what we really think about Jesus words to us, feed the hungry, give the homeless a place to stay, look after the sick and look after the orphans and widows.

* what each of you have done on this trip seperates you from mearly hears of the words to doers of the word. You have walked your worship, even when you were sick you still were the hands and feet of Jesus. I thank you all for your service, love and hard work to help the Haitian people. I'm sure they will never forget you! I know I won't!!

Finally, Matthew 25: 21a "Well done my good and faithful servants" those will be the words you will hear when you stand before our Lord Jesus someday for a job well done! Praise God for each of you!

With much love and respect,
Michelle Ridens

No comments: