Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 24, 2010

One more day!

Hello GoTeam, I hope you are all having a good time on your last day of your mission. You guys have done GODS work over there and you all should be proud, (even tho pride is a sin). I know I am very proud of my Husband J.R., for him to go with out A/C for seven days is HUGE! Can't wait to hear all the stories.

J.R. you inspire me, for you to go way out of your element zone and do it with grace and with a smile on your face. You just keep taking my breath away.

When we met I was overwhelmed with the idea of you,
When we got to know each other I learned that you were a person with strengths and weaknesses like everyone else
When we got closer I was overwhelmed with the idea of love
Now as time has passed, I am no longer overwhelmed with the idea of you and love, but I am more than overwhelmed with you and the love we share
-Susan Polis Schutz

I miss you and can't wait to see you!

Love,
RC

1 comment:

Michelle Ridens said...

RC that is soooo sweet and beautiful! You both inspire me and I am blessed to call you friend!

Love,
Michelle