Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 17, 2010

Miss you dad!


Dad, our prayer for you is to stay healthy and safe. God has big plans for you. I know your faith will guide you. Lord, Jesus please give my dad your eyes so he can see the love and strength you see in us. Give him your strength so he can help build the walls and mend broken hearts. I know You Lord, Jesus have big plans for my dad, with his faith he will honor YOU! Dad you are our hero and we love you so much! Hurry home.
John 14:12
I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the father.

Love,
Alexis Rae & Amelia Faith

2 comments:

Michelle Ridens said...

BEAUTIFUL Alexis! Love you!

Meghan O'Hern said...

Alexis,
God will watch over your dad and your entire family while your dad is in Haiti. It cant be easy to have him gone but just remember how many people he is helping when he is there. He will be back home soon