Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hi everyone! It was great to get home and see my dear faithful blogger friend Michelle and my beautiful wife RC.  RC had pizza for me when I got home and I had flowers from the Nelson family. It was truly an inspirational and spiritual expereince and our team leaders Amy and Mike Adams were the best. The entire team said they would not hesitate to make another trip to Haiti in the future. We ALL felt so blessed by God to experience everything he allowed us to go through in Haiti, from tears, to fears and everything in-between, especially laughter. We could not have had 12 better people from 12 different backgrounds, all at different paths in their walk with God. Thank you to all my team members for making this an unforgettable experience for me as a person and Christ follower! I love you all dearly and look forward to our team celebration. JR

No comments: